BEST is a new approach to integrate Empathy into Business, Science and Technology to unlock human potential and drive societal and economic growth.
Empathy has been widely misunderstood and misconstrued in business, technology, and society. Yet, it is vital for human flourishing. Drawing on multidisciplinary research and experience in business, science, psychology and mindfulness, BEST offers a new powerful framework to help organizations harness empathy to unlock potential and fuel sustainable growth.
The rewards of empathy are exponential yet vastly untapped –– due to misconceptions and a lack of tools to cultivate empathy. Cutting through the fog and fuzziness obscuring empathy, BEST offers the first clarifying view of the construct of empathy designed for practical business use.
Coaching and Workshops
Discover how practical empathy can boost your team performance and unlock potential. We offer two tracks:
- Uncovering Human Insight: A hands-on workshop applying the BEST framework to uncover human insight and identify latent needs customers can’t articulate.
- Building Smart & Inclusive Teams: A hands-on workshop applying the BEST framework to improve team connectedness, collaboration, and inclusiveness.
All workshops are delivered privately. We offer half and one-day sessions. Contact us here to request a workshop for your team/organization.
- You work in product, design or innovation and seek to uncover deeper layers of needs to create products that fulfill more deeply –– and leave competitors in the dust
- You work in customer success and seek to wow customers by anticipating their unarticulated needs and detect and respond to their emotional needs
- You run a team and seek to boost performance and unlock human potential by developing a solid foundation for collective empathy and inclusiveness.
About the Facilitator
Sylvie Leotin is an entrepreneur, writer and polymath, with a unique approach to bridging the worlds of business, science, psychology and the humanities. Known as a strategist and creative thinker, she consults and teaches workshop to startups, Fortune 1000 companies, and educational institutions.